How can we improve College Factual's Rankings? What would you like to see added?

Bulk email to invite students on college factual

I am a counselor at Theodore Roosevelt High School and would like to send out emails to a number of them so that they may try the service. Can you please let me know how to do that? I have over 30 students I'd like to invite and manage and see what they have completed.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminCollege Factual Support (Website Support, College Factual) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a counselor, you can bulk invite your students one of two ways, both of which are now easily found from the Counselor Dashboard:

http://pages.collegefactual.com/getting-started-counselor/

There is a video that will walk you through the different options, but essentially there are two of them:

1. Invite 5 students at a time by entering their names and email addresses. They will then get an invite with a special URL that will ask them to grant permission to link their account to yours as their advisor.

2. Send out your special invite URL in another way (ie. on website, via your own email, etc.). Each counselor gets their own unique invite URL, which you can send out however you choose. You can get this URL from the Counselor Dashboard noted above. Students will similarly be asked to grant permission to link up accounts to yours. If they access the site via that link.

Feedback and Knowledge Base