Skip to content

College Rankings

Hello and welcome to College Factual’s feedback forum on College Rankings. Help us improve the information we display in the rankings! See something missing? Tell us what we should add. Don’t understand some of the information? Let us know what would work better for you. All suggestions and constructive criticism are appreciated!

3 results found

1. Your PR/Ad ranking omits BU, NYU, Northwestern--easily among the nation's best. Why?

Your PR/Ad ranking omits BU, NYU, and Northwestern--easily among the nation's best. Is there a flaw in your methodology that overlooks the PR/Adv. programs at these top schools (demonstrated by student performance, selectivity, faculty quality, alumni achievement, university ranking, investment in programs, experience in programs, etc.)?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Maps

Add some mapping technology to view colleges

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ranking change

Questions:
    1. Duke University was #1 last week in Overall Best Colleges ranking. This week, the #1 spot has changed to Amherst. I'm wondering what triggered the sudden change. Was it that a new data has been included? I like your rankings but if the ranking changes suddenly without much information, I wonder about the its reliability.

1. Why is that Northwestern University's Overall Best Colleges ranking is so low (#70)? US News & World Report's ranking for Northwestern is #12...
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base