Skip to content

College Rankings

Hello and welcome to College Factual’s feedback forum on College Rankings. Help us improve the information we display in the rankings! See something missing? Tell us what we should add. Don’t understand some of the information? Let us know what would work better for you. All suggestions and constructive criticism are appreciated!

117 results found

1. Play Minesweeper

How To Play Minesweeper in 2021: This wikiHow teaches you how to dance Minesweeper on a Windows calculator. https://gettechexpert.com/how-to-play-minesweeper/

Animeid is a popular anime site. Many people use this site to watch anime with Spanish subtitles. https://thetechnologyvision.com/animeid/

Com.samsung.android.app.spage is a very essential system app package. This is only used in Samsung android mobiles. https://gettechskill.com/com-samsung-android-app-spage/

com.android.server.telecom - The Android operating system is one of the most commonly used operating systems in the world. https://gettechskill.com/com-android-server-telecom/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What is White Board Animation Video?

Whiteboard video is an explainer video that uses graphics on a blank background. Whiteboard animation is a style of video marketing that uses a white background with hand-drawn illustrations to explain ideas. Whiteboard video is the best way to create a video that has the feel of an infographic, with a much more interesting approach. Whiteboard animation videos are videos consisting of a series of animated drawings created by connecting single images together on the computer. This technique is used in the creation of Whiteboard Animation company.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Does anyone know, where can I get this?

A few days ago, someone I know bought a jacket for me in bulk as I have a jackets store and he really loved it and want to buy even more unfortunately I am out of stock and looking for a https://forcesjackets.com/product/tom-ford-belted-peak-lapels-wool-blend-jacket/ but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know, where can I get this? If yes then please let me know!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to Unblur Course Hero?

Course hero is the best application for the students. It helps students to complete their assignments and homework before the time limit and you can also prepare for your exams by taking help from course hero. If you want to know what are the ways to unblur course hero, then you can visit our article through the source link.

Source: https://getassist.net/how-to-unblur-course-hero/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can anyone write my assignment online in UK?

Students in UK are overburdened with piles of assignments, courses work and other activities in colleges and universities. Mostly they wonder how they can get the perfect assignment help online. Getting the best expert for you is a challenge for any student in UK. And when it is virtual, the task is more complex than ever. UK universities has set the high standards of their assignments and projects due to which I suggest you to require help form online platforms to write my assignment for me on affordable prices who provides quality writing material and also meets the deadlines.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How to promote your dental office

One of the advanced elements of dental business promotion is SEO optimization of your website. From my own experience, I can share a dental SEO company from Toronto https://seotwix.com/dental-seo-toronto that in a few months assembled a competent semantic core for my website, helped me make the website interesting for our audience and brought it to the top in SERP. This company also offers SEO and advertising consulting services to achieve income from Internet marketing.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to get a skilled worker visa uk easily?

The skilled worker visa uk is a very commonly applied visa type by the people all across the globe in order to visit the U.K. and showcase their abilities over there and earn some money out of the same. Genuine degrees or prior experience is required for the same. Only after that the person is allowed to visit or to go inside the boundaries of the U.K. it is a talent based visa type, which a person can get based on the skills as well as talent they have.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Writing a Winning Research Proposal: How to Do My Best Work"

This guide offers a comprehensive overview of the do my research proposal writing process, from identifying research topics to developing a research plan, to crafting a winning proposal. It provides practical tips and strategies to help students effectively research, plan, and write a well-structured proposal that will stand out from the rest. With this guide, students will learn how to research efficiently and effectively, how to structure their proposals properly, and how to make sure their work is of the highest quality. This guide is an invaluable resource for any student who wants to write a successful research proposal.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What is Paige balancing with scanners to withstand the current DigiTech needs?

There is a very simple answer to this question. Paige balancing with scanners to withstand the current DigiTech needs apt cloud storage for medical science.
    Read this blog for more information: https://weburic.com/paige-raises-100m-series-c-funding/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Trader

Trading binary options is something I would suggest if you are an experienced trader seeking for fresh chances. The Binomo broker offers real-time prices in more markets than any other broker, including several currency pairings. Decide as you please. ( https://tradersunion.com/brokers/binary/view/binomo/ )

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The role of 3D illustrations in your animation videos?

Unlike two-dimensional images you merge together to create an animation video, 3D imagery is already inspiring. Even if the latter doesn’t move a bit, it still manages to catch the onlookers’ attention. Besides, we also see that brand logos that are static have to adjust their looks first; swap the 2D business badge with a lively symbol in 3-D. Surprisingly, 3d Video Animation Services are more mesmerizing than your typical ones – and whiteboard artworks as well. Other significances include flexibility, highly adaptable, multipurpose, more colorific, modern, mesmerizing, cheerful, and such.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The benefits of a successful MBA for career success

A successful MBA is essential for career success. Below are just a few of the benefits:

An MBA provides the skills and knowledge to lead a successful business career.

An MBA provides specialized knowledge and skills in finance, marketing, strategy, accounting, and other areas that are essential for top corporate positions.

An MBA opens up many opportunities for networking and professional development.

The experience gained from completing an MBA can be invaluable in any field.

After completing your MBA you can start work as a professional dissertation provider https://www.mbaessaywriter.com/mba-dissertation-writing-service

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can't see any of the rankings! I have so many cookies/ads it covers the rankings! I have tried on my I phone, iPad, Mac, & on a PC

I just want to see the rankings! I have tried looking on 4 different devices. Cookies/Ads block all, but the first school on each page!!!!! So frustrating to say the least!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Update information on Georgia Gwinnett College

Your tuition on Georgia Gwinnett College is way off. tuition for in-state is roughly $5,000 and for out-of-state, it is around $16,000. Please fix this error. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. INCORRECT UNIVERSITY NAME - Western State College NOW Western State Colorado University

Our university name is incorrect. Three years ago, our name was changed from "Western State College of Colorado" to Western State Colorado University.

Could you please update the name in your system to support our rebranding and alleviate confusion!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. sport coach,

WiCh is best colleg for first years sign sport coach,
    And wish go play football too, active.
    Because ,I am talent, and my dream is that.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote