A Step-by-Step Guide to Printing 1099 and 1096 Forms in QuickBooks
The most reputable accounting program in the world is QuickBooks. A full suite of accounting tools is included in the multi-facet application. Additionally, the program offers a clear-cut and easy way to print Forms 1099 and 1096 in QuickBooks. The IRS receives these forms as documentation of non-employee compensation. The annual summary and transmittal report of U.S. information returns is the official name for these forms. Although printing Forms 1099 and 1096 in QuickBooks is straightforward, it can be quite confusing for novice users. To find out more about QuickBooks Forms 1099 and 1096, read this blog.
• First, checking to your QuickBooks online account by using the admin credentials.
• Now, go to the expenses menu located on the left side and choose “vendors” from the available options.
• Thereafter, click on the “prepare 1099s in QuickBooks” button and mention the details as needed.
• Now, click on the “Print and mail” option and choose form 1096.
• Review the information and choose the “Print on a 1096 form” option when everything looks fine.
• You can fix the alignment and then print the form 1096 and 1099 if it(form) requires alignment.
• Lastly, tap on the “Print on a form 1096” button to print the form.
QuickBooks is a feature-rich program that provides special tools to make a variety of business tasks easier. Taxpayers file a variety of forms with the IRS each year. A number of forms are available for printing and copying in QuickBooks. This blog post should provide instructions on how to print Forms 1099 and 1096 in QuickBooks. Should you require any additional guidance, please contact our specialists right away at +1-833-460-2030. They'll be glad to help you.